Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter Daisies

So much has been happening! It's so amazing. Recently, I've finally got the hang of my college courses, so for the moment I feel very content. I've been working hard on my UCLA art portfolio and I'm trying to make friends. However, my younger sister is failing her classes and I honestly don't know what to tell her. Since she is doing poorly in the classes I excelled in, I just wonder --- what can I do to save her from drowning?! I don't want her to fail miserably like I have. I try to help her with her homework, but with one week till the end of their semester, there's so little time to recover the broken pieces! I feel as if I'm suffocating, there's nothing I can do for her! I don't want her to end up in my position. There's just so much I want for her, I pray things will go well if it is His will.

"Like winter daisies, we must try to fight the hopeless storm"

2 comments:

  1. You haven't failed. There is no failure. Life just is; you are what you are. You try as hard as your nature dictates, and the result is whatever the result is. Any other way is ultimately futile, since it only lasts until you die. What then? Life is incredibly short. May I suggest that you don't waste it by worrying about failure. You never said how your driver's test went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for your comments :) They are so encouraging, it definitely uplifts me to see someone listening. The Driver's Test went well! :) Passed the very first time haha I was nervous for nothing -- my only disappointment was that they used my permit photo for my new license instead of taking me as I was-- which was haha considerably more dressed up

    ReplyDelete