Monday, August 10, 2009

Hopeful Buttercup

Buttercups mean Childishness. Children are never really sad because they have the innocent hope for something better. 

The Lady from the Honors office from my community college called me. I must say that she is the most agreeable person I've spoken to over the summer. 

She sympathized with me, trying to advise me the best she could: 
1. The community college clean sweeps between 12-17 (but registration ends the 12th mind you and I still have no classes)

2. She says try wait-listing and searching for courses 6am on the 17th

3. Ask professors to be a part of the class on the first day of school.

4. Then she called back and told me to try the 13th too. 

I am SOOO confused, but I see her information as a blessing. Though I still feel really nervous. What can I do? What will happen to me if I can't find any courses?


No comments:

Post a Comment