Saturday, August 15, 2009

Plastic Roses

Hey readers (if there are any),
I received my acceptance into the Honors Program from [insert community college] and I have to say that I'm amazed at the amount of opportunities the program offers! 
- field trips
- conventions
- speakers
- UC library passes
- guaranteed admission at some universities  

It's astonishing and I'm so thankful God has given me!

However I remembered that I actually couldn't get into any of the honors classes! I can turn my regular courses into honors by filling out a contract, but I don't understand how to fill it out. 

 I feels like I'm smelling plastic roses; they're pretty and look so real, but they're still not roses. Translating to, there is still so much left to do before I really am a part of the Honors Program. I pray things will go smoothly 

No comments:

Post a Comment