Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Lonely Anemone


What happens to the people we leave behind?  

Honestly I'm having a dilemma trying to imagine I'll finally get out of community college. I still can't even  get into any courses. 

Mount SAC's website is down, I can't even try to get in anywhere. I gave Cabrillo college the wrong email by the way, so I can't get a confirmation number in any case.  

Why Do I Have Such Bad Luck? Where is my future going to take me? Honestly, I'm freak'n scared! But last night I was reminded that even if everything else fails and all hope is lost, God is with us. He is inside of us. Even when we think He isn't, He is there. Knowing that he is a part of my soul has encouraged me. No one is an anemone, alone and forsaken, there's always hope. 

I'm not sure if anyone bothers reading this, but if you are, don't fret over your problems God has given s his promise. Even when time get tough, have faith. 


No comments:

Post a Comment